The Financial Clarity Advantage (FCA) audits all aspects of financial planning, clarifies goals and recommends action. For individual clients, this includes:
- Investment planning - We assess investment portfolio and savings strategies, then discuss how to better align the management, diversification and tax exposure given the client’s risk tolerance and distribution need. This includes fee-based investment management utilizing exchange traded funds and selected no-load mutual funds.
- Estate and legacy planning - We review estate documents and beneficiary designations to ensure family wealth passes efficiently to recipients when desired. We also assess the need for both life and long-term care insurance.
- Employer benefits planning - We explore what benefits your employer offers, including insurance, qualified plans and nonqualified plans, to ensure their greatest utility while working and at retirement.
- Retirement Income Security Planning - We create a personal economic model of a client’s current financial situation and discuss what action he or she can take to maximize the likelihood of meeting retirement expenses through life expectancy.
- Coordination - We coordinate with your attorney, accountant and other professionals to insure all your different pieces are working together.
- Goal setting - Reaching important milestones in life begins with setting clear financial goals. We'll help you better plan for tomorrow by working with you to establish concrete goals that are realistically attainable.
For business owners, FCA is an excellent resource for retirement planning, qualified retirement plan design, buy/sell insurance, executive compensation planning and business succession/exit planning.